Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Updates starts pics and transplanting

Something close to this was originally posted at TTG but I decided to use it as a blog post too.

These are the varieties I planted a lot of - pics taken last Saturday:

Commercial varieties

As you can see they were getting a little crowded. I decided to remedy that. These are the biggest bestest plants that I saved for myself - 5 each of 12 varieties:



These are the rest which will get sold in a greenhouse in a few weeks:



I put about 60 runty ones plus the Tamina's that came from the heat mat in 6 packs to give them a chance. We'll see how they do.

These are plants that came seeds I got from from either Dean Slater or Tatiana Kouchnareva. The Kozula stuff is from a breeder in Poland and are likely not stable lines. I planted far less of each kind since they're just for me:

The good stuff

Some of those need to get transplanted this week - especially the Darth Maters which keep trying to beat up the other plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment