Sunday, February 27, 2011

More planting

The first tray of Alma Paprika peppers is still doing well. A lot of the plants are sprouting true leaves and I'm going to transplant them later this week. I need to get more potting soil first.

Last night and today I planted 2 more trays of veggies. I accidently planted ~130 more Alma Paprika peppers (the rest of the packet) because the packet looked the same as the one that King of the North came in and I wasn't paying attention. Oops! Oh well, it'll be nice to see how the plants compare.

Here's what got planted. The numbers represent the number of rows planted to each variety.

Tray 1

13x Alma Paprika pepper
1x Letchi Tomato garden cherry
6x Black Beauty eggplant

Tray 2
11x King of the North pepper
1x Red Burgundy Okra
2x Stevia
2x Fuego F1 pepper
3x Cueno Giallo pepper
2x Yellow Stuffer pepper

1 comment:

  1. so you're the reason HMS was out of king of the north pepper seeds....

    ReplyDelete