Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tomatoes Take 1

I'm ignoring the Yellow Stuffers and pretending that these are the first tomatoes I planted this year. ;-)

I did one tray - 10 4" round pots. I sprinkled a bunch of seeds in to a pot, sprinkle dirt over the soil and press it down. Each pot is numbered as is the tray and there's a tag buried in each as well. There'll be no confusion this year - I hope!

#1 came from Boondockers. The rest were all commercial seed packets from the America the Beautiful fund.

Tray 1
1. Chocolate Cherry (Boondockers)
2. Principe Borghese (T&M Taste of Italy)
3. Constoluta Genovese (T&M Taste of Italy)
4. Kelloggs Breakfast (Baker Creek)
5. Black Cherry (Thompson & Morgan)
6. Maskota (Thompson & Morgan)
7. Vilma (Thompson & Morgan)
8. Venus (Thompson & Morgan)
9. Sungold F1 (Thompson & Morgan)
10. Tamina (Thompson & Morgan)

No comments:

Post a Comment